Thursday 20 January 2011

moxx

So mock exams finished a week ago, and now I know all my results. Lo' and behold:

4- Maths Higher Level
6- English A1 Higher Level
6- Art Higher Level
5- Biology Standard
5- History Standard
6- French B Standard

So that's 32 points, and I'm happy because well, I thought I would fail. I passed though, one of the highest points in the year yet by worldwide IB stats, not that impressive.
But quite frankly, I don't care. I wouldn't have cared too much even if I had failed because I'll be honest: I'm not quite sure what to do. Well you all know I want to study architecture but I don't know what to do about it.

Anyway, that's not the point. The point is, I passed and can now breathe for 2 days before I need to get cracking on some internal assessments, TOK presentations, homework, orals, etc.etc.etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment