Sunday 16 May 2010

Let's blow this shit up

I have a huge boulder in my past. It's this gigantic piece of rock, just stuck there in the middle of the road.
Some might say its what most defines me.
Then there's little stones and pebbles scattered around it.

I think we've all got one. It's that some thing that has the potential to fuck us up for the rest of our lives, if we let it. It's what we see when we're 5 minutes from really ODing on heroin.
It's what we think of when in a situation even closely resembling that. And we shit ourselves. 

But I can't move that piece of shit, and it's too big for me to climb over. I can't just sit here and wait for millions of years of decay to do its work, I gotta do something. I'm going to blow this motherfucker up into a billion pieces. Then I can pick them all up and set them in a basket, and leave them on the road one piece by piece exactly where I want them.
If I can just find some TNT, or any other explosive, I could get this damn thing out of my way.


BTW, I got new hairs.


No comments:

Post a Comment